The South Dakota Soil Health Coalition partners with organizations such as the South Dakota USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, South Dakota Association of Conservation Districts, South Dakota No-Till Association, South Dakota Grassland Coalition, South Dakota State University Extension, South Dakota Department of Environment and Natural Resources, South Dakota Department of Agriculture, USDA Agricultural Research Service, local Conservation Districts and many others in order to achieve our mission of “Promoting Improved Soil Health”.
Included below are links to staff members from many of these partner organizations, with the ability to assist you in a variety of ways.
Potential Areas of Assistance:
- Soil Health Assessment
- Grazing Plans or Cost Share Programs
- Cover Crops and Integration of Livestock
- SD Soil Health Coalition
- SD Association of Conservation Districts
- SD State University Extension
- SD Department of Environment & Natural Resources
- SD Grassland Coalition